A sampling of police blotter activity for Winnebago County in October:
- A 31 year old man was arrested and charged with Domestic Battery. Additionally, he was also cited with Contempt of Court for an outburst at a prior hearing.
- A 23 year old man was was charged with DUI, operating a vehicle without insurance at 5:25 am Oct. 25th.
- Burglary from a parked vehicle was reported on October 10th after a set of golf clubs valued at $2500 was stolen out a car in a Walgreens parking lot.
- A Warrant for Failure to Appear onDomestic Battery Charges was issued for a 40 year old male.
- A 26 year old female was arrested for Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident and No Valid Driver’s License.